- Manage custody-related product sales in accordance with Hong Kong law, local legislation or codes of various regulatory bodies, the bank's policies, and related risk management policies and programs.
- Be responsible for manpower coordination and timeline control, develop work objectives and plans, monitor and review the program. Manage product sales to achieve the operational targets of relevant products.
- Assist in the preparation of long, medium and short-term custody business and product marketing plans in accordance with the Bank's business strategies.
- Liaise and work with relationship managers in selling custody services and providing the price to the client or relationship managers in accordance with pricing strategies.
- Provide guidance to staff within the team and product development managers in designing suitable product/service offerings for clients, and propose control measures relating to product risk management according to changes in the local and international market environments
- Maintain custody account relationships, provide after-sales service, organize regular client service reviews, assist in collecting client feedback, keep abreast of client demands for custody services, and comment on client-related workflows.
- University degree holder, major in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing is preferred; Holder of the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) license will be an advantage.
- Total 8 years' work experience in proving financial services, with at least 5 years' experience in investment-related sales service to institutional clients; Familiar with global custody business and the upstream / downstream of service chain.
- Possess rich custody business and product knowledge and sales experience, with a solid understanding of QDII / QFII / RQFII / Stock Connect and other regulations and practices.
- Effective time and resources management and interpersonal skills.
- Attributes in organizational planning, analysis and judgment, flexibility, eloquent communication, independent work, and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good at word processing software applications. (e.g Word, Powerpoint and excel)
- Business trips may be required.