Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Senior Manager, E-Commerce (Digital Marketing)
The key responsibilities are:
- Assist management to plan and develop e-commerce business for China market
- Responsible to manage daily operations of online e-commerce shops for China market including working with local distributors and 3PL.
- Use content, ecommerce marketing tactics and campaigns to generate traffic and sales
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure pricing consistency across online/offline channels
- Manage service providers to re-merchandise site on a daily/weekly basis based on business initiatives, promotions, inventory levels
- Develop KPIs for E-commerce channels; review and analyze stores’ performance including online transactional KPIs as well as the customer service metrics; and take actions accordingly
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly business reports
- Constantly evaluate the brand’s market position vs competitors online and act proactively to be one step ahead; drive the implementation of best practices experiences
- Minimum of 5-7 years-experience in the ecommerce of a global consumer goods brand
- Familiar with China Market and Tmall is definitely an advantange
- Strong numeric skills – forecasting/budgeting/pricing
- A fashion enthusiast
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skill
Interested party please contact me at 6377 1893 or email your updated CV to email@example.com for more detail discussion.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.