DO YOU LIKE NUMBERS?
We are one of the world’s leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 75,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 32 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
AT OCTOPUS, NO ONE WILL BE TREATED AS A STAFF NUMBER!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
Senior Manager, Equipment Maintenance Services (Operations Department)
|Work exp||12 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Information Technology > Testing
Create more incredible numbers by:
- managing the Equipment Maintenance Services through formulating and reviewing working procedures, developing production and quality standards for the achievement of the production efficiency and effectiveness
managing the teams to work closely with Sales Team to plan and forecast the reader inventory to ensure operational efficiency in reader's demand and supply, order processing, distribution and maintenance services
- managing the teams to meet the SLAs and KPIs regarding the maintenance contract with business partners and shareholder service providers
- planning and organizing the resources to meet seasonal volume, sales and marketing campaigns and projects
- managing the performance of outsourcing vendors/suppliers to ensure they meet our service level agreement and customer requests, and ensure their performance are efficient and cost effective
- negotiating and reviewing quotations with suppliers of related reader components and parts
- bringing continuous improvements on processes and productivity to achieve higher efficiency and control measures to shorten the turnaround time and minimize costs
- providing technical advice, assessment and support new product design and development
A right fit for your portfolio?
- A degree holder in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of experience in electronic engineering and/or equipment maintenance field, with at least 8 years in managerial position
- Solid experience in equipment maintenance services management, quality control and assurance process for electronic devices
- Proven experience in logistics management of reader is required
- Able to handle multi-tasks, detail-oriented and able to produce high quality deliverables under tight deadlines and budgets
- Good stakeholder management and project management skill
- Strong planning and organizing skill, especially workforce planning
- Committed to timeline and deliverables
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Manager, Equipment Maintenance Services