Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Manager, Life Operations Enhancement
|Work exp||Minimum 12 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Management > General Management
Operations > Operations
- Act as liaison between Life Operation end-users and IT Application Teams.
- Lead a team of Analysts to identify and define business requirements, plan and perform UAT, prepare user manual and conduct user training.
- Review functional specification from business perspective to ensure user requested functions are met.
- Manage projects to meet the Company’s strategy and direction.
- Support department end-users to implement measures with high efficiency, control and service standards as well as providing professional advice
- Coach and develop team members in professional standard, to gain business and technical knowledge.
- Provide guidance to the team in full SDLC cycle.
- Analyze complex production problems, co-ordinate the problem resolution and reinforce the post-implementation monitoring and quality assurance measures.
- Assist in planning the resources, project progress monitoring and monitoring the performance of the section
- Degree holder or above in Business, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Over 12 years of experience in insurance and/or Banking and finance sectors with at least 5 years solid project management and business analysis experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of business processes in Life Insurance industry
- Proven leadership, project and people management, problem solving and decision-making skills is vital
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate well in both business and technical aspects with people from at different levels
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.