We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Senior Manager / Manager (Asset, Liability and Capital Management)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
Banking / Finance > Fund Management
Banking / Finance > Treasury
- In charge of the Group asset, liability and capital management process, covering HK and China
- To manage our BS growth and projection that optimizes profitability and take into account factors like regulatory requirement on capital and liquidity
- Advise ALCO on the optimal Balance Sheet structure and its impact on our pricing strategies
- Own and implement the Funds Transfer Pricing policy and procedure that drive an equitable and transparent allocation of NII amongst businesses
- In charge of the capital management process of the Group that starts from capital planning, the latest Basel and regulatory requirement. Reviews like ICAAP, Recovery Plan, stress tests and reverse stress tests etc.
- Review and propose to the ALCO on the efficient capital allocation amongst business to maximize profit of the Group. Drive the awareness and behavior on capital usage and its return
- Manage the interest rate risk on banking book and structural FX position
- To own policy and procedure on liquidity management, including its governance, setting up of monitoring tools, limits and early warning indicators, stress tests, reverse stress tests, for group entities, and the annual contingency funding plan
- To lead the development of the new ALM system
- As a secretary of the ALCO meeting and handle the investor relationship with analyst
- Member of relevant professional bodies in Accounting/ Finance / Risk management
- Minimum 10 solid years banking experience on asset, liability & capital management in commercial bank
- Hands-on experience on Treasury front office or BSM function preferred
- A problem solving mind, hardworking and attention to details
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the role of Manager, ALCM position.