KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG brings a high level of professionalism to executive search and recruitment. We focus on providing personalised service and strive to build long term relationships with our clients.
SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER, FINANCE
Our client is a sizable securities and brokerage firm
- Handle full set of financial accounts and operation functions.
- Perform monthly reconciliation, budget and financial forecast.
- Perform performance measurement and variance analysis for the company to facilitate business operation.
- Ensure financial position complies with SFC requirements from time to time.
- Oversee treasury functions to monitor funding and cash flow.
- Corporate with external auditors, financial institutions and other professional bodies in financial matters.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines.
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience including exposure in securities / brokerage companies.
- Experience in Securities / brokerage companies are a must
- Previous experience in Financial Reporting Rules (FRR)
- Fluent English and Cantonese