We are one of the specialized companies of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited. As a global credit card centre in Hong Kong, we strive to provide world-class credit card products and services to both domestic and overseas customers. We also play a major role in the development of e-commerce as well as credit card market in Mainland China. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are now looking for high-calibre candidates to take up the following challenging roles:
Senior Manager / Manager, Operational Risk
- Conduct review of operational processes to identify possible operational risks and provide high quality risk and control analysis / reports and recommendations to senior management to enhance control weaknesses
- Monitor risk assessment submitted by various units and to analyze the operational risks in new business / product / system
- Assist business units to implement tools of operational risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- Review operational risk incidents/ complaints and monitor action plans
- Advise business units on operational risks and control matters
- Degree holder or above with major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Qualification in relevant profession will be an advantage
- At least 5 years Operational Risk Management experience or relevant experience in Control, Auditing or Procedural Review in banking industry
- Proven experience in writing policies, procedures and reports
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with good knowledge of application software
Applicants for the above position must be proficient in spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English, and be competent in MS Office applications.
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 20/F BOC Credit Card Centre, 68 Connaught Road West, H.K. OR email to email@example.com
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 3 months of receipt.