Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Manager, Operational Risk
- Provide the PHKL/PGHK Outsourcing and Third Party (OTP) policy framework to ensure compliance to GN14, GOTPS and PCA (Regional Office) relevant policies.
- Conduct training of the OTP framework and provide communication, consultancy, guidance and support to first line business functions.
- Perform classification review of all new OTP arrangements.
- Perform quality assurance review of all Material and Critical arrangements on OTP work provided by first line business functions; monitoring of non-material and non-critical arrangements on sampling basis.
- Prepare management reporting to PCA, OCI, Risk Committee, and other parties where appropriate.
- Perform baselining of OTP arrangements and maintenance of OTP master list.
- Assist in Operational Risk initiatives and projects as assigned by the Director, Operational Risk.
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for the Manager role.
- Qualified Accountant and University Graduate in Business Related Discipline
- At least 6 years working experiences in a risk management function
- Financial Services Industry working experiences preferred
- Risk certification an advantage
- Excellent PC skill in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, independent, highly organised and attentive to details
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good project management and presentation skills