KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Senior Manager, Performance Development
This role will focus on performance development and people development across the firm. You will be involved in managing the performance development process, leveraging data analytics, contributing new ideas, and taking diligent follow up actions to ensure our key talents are developed and coached effectively to support their career development, and to fill our talent pools.
- Manage the ongoing performance management system and processes to provide timely and accurate analysis to the business as well as to enhance its effectiveness across all levels
- Design and project manage, in partnership with Learning and Development team, programmes on Leadership, Career and People Development with a strong, firm wide people development culture objective
- Participate in the design of assessment centres
- Develop and implement performance management and organisational change initiatives for our people in Hong Kong and China
- Conduct research, propose tailored solutions, and advise the business on the latest trends in people management to drive positive change in the firm to develop extraordinary people
- An degree in psychology or human resources related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in human resources development or talent management or performance management
- Strong analytical and data management ability
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Detailed oriented, able to spot process improvement opportunities
- Outstanding communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders at all levels and to lead a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.