Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Senior Manager, PMO (Core Banking Project)
Reporting to the Head of Core Banking Project, you will manage the Project Office of the Core Banking Project to ensure the delivery of the committed project objectives and results within approved budgets and timeframes. This includes the enforcement of project discipline, establishment and maintenance of project plans, control of project financials, monitoring of project quality, prioritization of change requests, reporting of project status, management of vendor contracts and general administration of project logistics.
- University degree in Information Technology, Project Management and/or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of experience in IT industry with at least 8 years in project management and administration or related positions
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the banking sector with general understanding in multiple business applications and a variety of technologies
- Process oriented with solid experience in policies and procedures establishment, operational control, quality assurance, compliance monitoring and risk management
- Possess good understanding in general financial management and practical experience in project financial management preferably on projects with budget over HK$100M
- Self-motivated, reliable and committed with abilities and desire to deliver and seek continuous improvement
- Strong communication (Cantonese and English, with Putonghua an advantage), collaboration and influencing skills
- Good team player striving for team success and win-win results
- Keen to learn but at the same time willing to share and develop others