Senior Manager, PR & Communication – Hong Kong
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Skill||Familiar with digital marketing, communications crisis management, influencer engagement, use of online platforms|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Crisis Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Our Client, a well-established international broadcast network and TV channel provider is looking for a creative and diplomatic Senior Manager, PR & Communication with relationship management and leadership experience to join their Hong Kong office.
- Report to VP, internal parties and agency partner to drive PR and communication plans and strategies
- Work closely with HK and SEA Marketing Teams to implement plans and develop pitch angles
- Assist in the development of mapping out brand awareness and writing press releases, press lists and other marketing materials as needed
- Follow up on media requests, and develop close working relationships with media partner
- Maintain record of all past and new communications materials such as executive profiles, boilerplates and channel descriptions
- Degree holder in Media, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
- Min. 8 years of experience in a PR or Communications function within the TV/ media industry in Asia
- Familiar with digital marketing, including influencer engagement and use of online platforms
- Ability to handle press and communications crisis management in a fast-paced work environment
- Native English speaker and writer is a must, fluency in spoken Cantonese is a plus
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Data received by Circle Recruitment Limited relating to job applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of processing applications.