A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Manager Product Development
Insurance – Product and Business Development (Life Insurance)
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers. We have offered general insurance since 1965 and diversified into life insurance in 1995.
Hang Seng Bank Limited is an insurance agent authorized by regulated insurers, which distributes wide range of life insurance, medical insurance and general insurance services for different customer segments. With our diverse distribution channels, there is great potentials for further growth.
Should you join our Insurance business, you will focus on offering professional insurance solutions and services for our retail banking customers. You will also be expected to develop new insurance products under the Group level insurance & retail banking distribution strategy direction, fit to various customer needs through our segment penetration strategy.
We are currently seeking high calibre professionals to join our department as Senior Manager Product Development
- Collaborates effectively with Group Insurance and local business stakeholders to set the Product Strategy and Product Roadmap
- Initiates & drives new products and product related servicing fit to different distribution channels
- Leads and influences effective teamwork across the multi-functional taskforces to drive product initiatives supporting the growth of insurance business
- Manages product compliance and regulatory requirements
- Acts as a key member to drive the business planning and strategy setting processes
- Exhibits leadership skill in driving the team towards achievement of business objectives
University graduate in business administration, marketing or actuarial science
Minimum 10 years insurance experience, preferably in the bancassurance field
Good understanding of the insurance industry and multi-distribution models of insurance business
Robustly numerate, with experience of effective action planning/ project management an advantage
Good leadership skill to drive the multi-functional taskforce for implementation
Strong communication, negotiation & influencing skills, with the ability to interact with senior management
Proficiency in both Chinese and English communications
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes