Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Manager, Program Management Office
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > IT Project Management
- Manage IT Project Prioritisation and Reporting team to execute and enhance IT Project Prioritisation process and IT development project approval process to ensure proper project governance is in place
- Design, develop and provide support for preparing and generating regional and local management reporting
- Analyze specific data patching compliance request trends for project opportunities. Analyze and prepare problem management and change management analytics for IT management and chair Data Patching, Problem and Change Governance Steering Committee
- Ensure proper and effective approval process of IT project job requests with necessary entrance requirements and appropriate level of approval obtained.
- Degree in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in Information Technology
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experienced in IT Solution Technology Planning and IT Vendor Procurement Process
- Superb organization, analytical, conflict & negotiation and Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate & translate IT concepts into business languages
- Prudent with passion to strive for high quality standard
- Reactive, adaptive and innovative to changing and demanding environment, and able to effectively manage all levels of stakeholders.