Kerry Property Management Services Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kerry Properties Limited (http://www.kerryprops.com), is a well-established property management company managing mixed portfolio of prestigious residential & commercial properties. To meet our business growth, we are inviting applications for the position of:-
Senior Manager -Property Services
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Alternate saturday, General holidays, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
The incumbent will lead a team of staff to manage the luxurious residential projects. He/she will be responsible for day-to-day operation, monitoring renovation projects, supervision & training of site staff, budget planning and control etc.
- Degree/Diploma holder, preferably in Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experience in property management field of which 5 years must be at managerial level
- Member of CIH/HKIH/Registered Professional Housing Manager is preferred
- Experience in dealing with owners corporation will be a definite advantage
- Customer-oriented, proactive, initiative & tactful in dealing with people
- Excellent interpersonal, communication , leadership and training skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability, current and expected salary to the Senior Manager –Human Resources, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)