Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited was established in 1985. We are the oldest IT staff recruitment agency in Hong Kong and our mission is to attend to the needs of all employers seeking for professional IT staff across the whole spectrum of skills and experience. We commit to provide the cost effective and quality staffing search and selection service to our clients through our extensive network in various industries including information technology, bank / finance, insurance, telecommunications, trading, manufacturing, transportation, logistics...
Leveraging 30 years' expertise in the IT recruitment business, we uphold our tradition of providing sentence of excellence services to our clients and candidates in the 21st century.
Senior Manager, Risk and Compliance
One of our clients, a major bank is currently seeking a suitable candidate to join their elite team.
- Manage the resources, schedules, costs and quality of development projects, from planning through to execution, monitoring and reporting
- Define the system roadmap and develop the strategy to implement the roadmap
- Recommend and introduce new technologies and governance to development, deployment or support teams and facilitate their implementation
- Ensure the solutions meet the requirements, and cultivate effective working relationships with business users, vendors and other IT teams
- Plan and oversee all technology activities for Risk and Compliance related projects
- Monitor and guide subordinates to carry out assigned tasks and to help them to achieve their personal career goal
- University graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 12 years’ IT working experience, including managing project development in banking industry
- Previous working experience in Risk and Compliance related systems
- Strong technical sense and willing to keep abreast of technology trends
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective management, planning and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese