Christian Action is a Hong Kong registered charitable organisation established in 1985. Our mission is to help the poor and disadvantaged in Hong Kong and Mainland China with particular emphasis upon displaced persons, irrespective of race, sex, religion or nationality. We are looking for high calibre to join the following vacancy:
Senior Manager - Social Services Department (Non-subvented)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Benefits||Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Others > Others
- Assist the Head of Humanitarian & Social Services to consolidate, coordinate and develop strategic plans.
- Supervise of the Social Services Department at different service centres including the Ethnic Minorities Intergrated Project, New Arrivals Programme, Intergrated Employment Assistance Scheme, Partnership Fund for the Disadvantaged and Child Development Fund Programmes, Ministry Coordination and to achieve synergy among the different programmes and with the different Divisions of the Organization.
- Liaise and collaborate with various community stakeholders and church network to enhance service quality and develop new initiatives.
- Monitor the progress and budget of the programmes and ensure their sustainability.
- Prepare high quality funding proposals and reports.
- Assist in the research and evaluation work of the Department and social issues.
- Registered Social Worker with degree or above in Social Work, Public Administration, Humanitarian or relevant disciplines with excellent management skills.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in social welfare sector with proven track record in project management, funding applications and staff supervision.
- Experienced in collaborating with different parties including government bureaux and departments, funding bodies, non-governmental organizations, churches and various community stakeholders.
- Budget sensitive with experience in managing non-subvented services.
- With strong passion in serving the vulnerable groups in Hong Kong.
應徵者請將履歷及要求待遇郵寄九龍觀塘道２號新秀大廈４樓或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org人力資源科收。 (信內請註明申請職位名稱及編號)