Senior Market Development Manager - South Asia
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
|Salary (HKD)||$60,000 - $80,000|
- Leadership role
- Regional exposure
- Travel opportunities
Our client is an established and well-known organization looking for an experienced marketer to join their team in a leadership role.
Reporting to the Regional Head, the Senior Manager will be responsible for marketing and communications strategies in South Asia to promote the increase of travelers to Hong Kong from that region. Working with on-the-ground agencies, you will deliver consumer and trade marketing and public relations campaigns aim at driving visitation to Hong Kong. In this role, you will manage a small team and work with external resources in-country.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 12 years' marketing experience, of which at least 5 are in a managerial position, ideally from travel trade or consumer marketing background
- An interest in, or strong knowledge of, the South Asian market in particular India
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how to translate data into marketing strategies with measurable results
- At least 3-5 year's work experience in Hong Kong in a similar capacity
- Strong English language communication skills; additional Asian language skills an advantage
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number LT39910.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.