Dah Chong Hong Holdings Limited is a diversified business conglomerate specializing in motor and motor related business and food and consumer products business. DCH Holdings has well-established bases and networks in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. We invite candidates with the requisite profile to apply for the following position:
Senior Marketing Executive (Ref:eComm/SME)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
DCH Group has developed e-commerce platform targeting online customers in PRC and HK markets. The e-business focuses on bringing the premium imported brands and products as well as to promote our house brand product ranges in this high growth marketplace.
- Formulate, organize and execute the online marketing programs, joint promotion activities to generate new business;
- CRM management, formulate and member recruitment, manage member database and develop and execute loyalty programs
- Manage daily member and customer enquiries
- Work with IT to deploy CRM system, drive strategic report and analyze customers activities
Job Requirement :
- Diploma or above in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- With minimum 4-5 years’ of experience on retail marketing, CRM product marketing, advertising and event management,
- Good knowledge and experience on e-commerce PRC market, Taobao/ T-Mall will be an advantage;
- Strong interest and market sense, creative mindset and fast learner on the latest retailing and e-commerce and ability to develop new ideas to cope with the upcoming market;
- Good command of written and spokenMandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Flexible, adaptive, creative, detail-minded and able to deliver under pressure;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email to:
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
E-mail address: email@example.com
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.