Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Senior Marketing Manager (E-Commerce)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
- Attract new and existing visitors to the e-commerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to SEO, SEM, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, PR, Display, content marketing, site optimization, etc.
- Understand and dive deep into data, discover customer patterns and build strategic programs to drive engagement and customer retention on ecommerce platform
- Work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data, product management and solving problems)
- Maintain responsibility for creating and driving web projects across multiple domains
- Participate in defining a global event strategy and define and position the brand message
- Work with translators to localize content for use across all media: web, social, white papers, interviews and print
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. This includes digesting and understanding quantitative and qualitative data and succinctly communicating results
- Online content and social media management in multiple languages, virtual and physical events planning globally, design and facilitation of print advertising
- Coordinate with other cross organization marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified organization vision of digitization
- Remain up to date on e-commerce industry best practices, emerging trends, and technologies and tools
- Manage senior stakeholders to authorize incremental marketing/campaign spend through clear ROI justifications.
- University qualification, MBA is preferred.
- Over 10 years relevant work experience preferably in TIC, telecommunication, banking industry sectors. Experience in B2B e-Commerce.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and copywriting skills; additional language(s) is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of multiple e-commerce skill sets including, SEM, e-mail, re-targeting, affiliate programs, SEO. Proficient in MS Powerpoint presentation
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results
- Strong time management skills, ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor
- Strong customer, business, and analytic skills
- Self-motivated with energy and drive to deliver effective outcomes
- A team player able to work effectively across different cultures, departments, functions and environments
- Occasional travel may be required
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or e-mail. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.