- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Senior Marketing Manager || life-style products , FMCG, Retail ||
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
About the company
Our Client is a well-known retailer in Hong Kong and one of the industry leader. They are currently looking for a Marketing Director to maintain the existing brands and develop new product lines.
- Manage functions of general marketing, visual merchandising & design
- Develop Marketing strategies and ideas for brand building of existing brands & new product lines
- Analyse the consumer behaviors and the market insights to ensure the product growth
- Identify key trend directions, establish pricing, promotion and distribution strategies, and execution plans to achieve KPIs and objectives
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- At least Bachelor degree holder in marketing, business or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in retail industry for premium products
- Creative & strong marketing sense
- Good understanding in retail market
- Strong interpersonal skills and market insights, and good sense of teamwork.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Group level exposure, in-house permanent role
- High company reputation within industry
- Competitive salary package
- Fringe Benefits and attractive salary package
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in IT, Marketing and engineering functions, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref# 6545. You may also contact us at +852 2151 3009. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards..