We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Officer to join the team
If you’re looking for a dynamic career that unlocks new opportunities to market a wide range of financial services, Computershare is the place for you. Computershare is listed on the Australia securities exchange (ASX: CPU). From modest beginnings in 1978, we have become the recognised global leader in our field, employing over 16,000 people in around 90 offices worldwide.
Our diverse portfolio of financial services cover some unique products in the market including share registration, employee share plans, shareholder identification, and numerous other specialised financial services which offer you the opportunity to expand your network, skills, knowledge and experience both locally and internationally.
If you’rea creative, innovative thinkerwith a can-do attitude, apply now to join our Asia marketing team, this is a two year renewable contract position based in Hong Kong.
Whether you’re relatively new to marketing or have a few years’ experience, we’re looking for a candidate with the right cultural fit and personality to join our small but critical team. Working for the Assistant Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be helping to drive and support a successful financial services business which spans China and Hong Kong.
As part of our marketing team, you’ll help promote and communicate our service offerings and thought leadership pieces to existing clients and prospects, covering both traditional and digital media – from events, webinars and social media, to interactive documentation and presentations.
Senior Marketing Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave|
Media / Advertising > Creative / Design
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Opening doorsto support your career. You will be:
- Supported by our global processes and technologies;
- Engaged with the wider global team via internal social media, instant messaging and ourglobal newsletter;
- Rewarded with an attractive salary package, including a generous medical insurance and access to our employee share plan;
- Subsidised for professional development opportunities.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English with a good knowledge of Mandarin;
- Background in marketing;
- Fantastic communication skills – written and verbal;
- Proactive, innovative and creative;
- Hard-working, punctual and diligent;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, HTML;
- High calibre individual with less experience will be considered as a Marketing Officer.
If you’re full of ideas and ready to help make a difference, please include a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role as well as an up-to-date CV with your current and expected salary stated and send to email@example.com
Learn more about us www.computershare.com
Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.