Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Marketing Officer, GI&EB
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Working Location: Hong Kong
1. Develop products, conduct analysis and work on product pricing.
2. Manage product development process including prepare product specification, product materials, system UAT, reinsurance arrangement and liaise with different departments for product approval.
3. Analyses and monitor product profitability and perform risk/financial analysis.
4. Maintain product suites and ensure competitiveness, monitor market environment and conduct regular market intelligence to analyze market trend.
5. Conduct training to intermediaries and internal staffs to enhance their product knowledge.
Qualification and experience:
1. University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Research, Marketing or Business Actuarial
2. Professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII of ANZIIF) or Societies of Actuaries is preferred
3. Min. 4 years’ working experience in product development, actuarial or marketing of in insurance industry
4. Attentive to details, confident, independent and good project management and interpersonal skills
5. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
6. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint