The Chariot Club, a non-profit making organization established in 1981. It provides the finest and comprehensive Chinese and Western cuisine for members in Central. In order to enhance the quality of service, we are now looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the following position:-
Senior Membership Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, MPF, Year-end bonus, Meal allowance, Medical plan|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Handle members’ enquiries, complaints, registration of new members and renewals of existing members;
- Prepare monthly newsletter, committee minutes, handle telephone inquiries, emails and correspondence;
- Act as a project coordinator in preparation and execution of membership events and benefits;
- Administer membership database system and produce management information reports.
- Degree holder or above.
- Min. 5 years working experience.
- Pleasant telephone manner and good customer services skill;
- Work independently and well-organized with a detail mind set;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentations kills;
- Proficiency in Chinese word processing and good computer skills;
- Very Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.
The successful candidate will be provided with competitive salary, year-end incentives, duty meal, MPF, medical and other insurance schemes. Interested individuals are welcome to submit resume by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 4/F., Melbourne Plaza, 33 Queen’s Road, Hong Kong.
All personal data are used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strict confidence.