SENIOR MERCHANDISER/ASST MERCHANDISING MANAGER – garment manufacturer/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Hong Kong, Shenzhen (深圳), China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Performance bonus, 5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Design > Fashion Design
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
HK listed cut & sewn knit garment manufacturer with 200 staff in Hong Kong office – factories in Shenzhen and Zhuhai total 5000 workers – main markets are US and Europe – is looking for a SENIOR MERCHANDISER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Clothing, Textiles or related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years experience in garment merchandising manufacturer industry, preferably with hands on experience in Cut & Sewn Knit items
- Solid experience in US or European markets
- Capable to deal with overseas buyers / factories / suppliers independently
- Aggressive with strong business sense and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Business level in both spoken and written Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Report to the Senior Merchandising Manager
- Responsible for managing and overseeing one merchandising team
- Establish relationship with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaise with both internal and external parties in order to achieve on production schedule and time delivery
- Provide professional knowledge and suggestion on product needs to facilitate cost-saving and enhance product sales.
- Provide solutions to the team upon critical issues
- Evaluate the analyze market trend and performance of the markets
- Identify, explore and expand new business opportunities of sales growth
- Frequent Zhuhai trip or station Zhuhai
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more solid senior level experience will be considered for the post of ASST MERCHANDISING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.