Senior Merchandiser - Lighting
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
• Higher diploma or above with minimum 5 years merchandising experience in sizable trading or international buying office.
• Good product knowledge lighting / Designer Lamps and supplier networks.
• Good knowledge in Europe retail market will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skill with good command in English and Chinese
• Good computer skills such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
• Willing to travel is required
• Able to work efficiently with good time management skil
• Immediately available or short notice is preferred
• Manage sourcing, product development, price negotiation, production merchandising.
• Responsible for sourcing vendors, plan factory visit, identify strength and weakness
• Monitor the suppliers to ensure products are made to required specification, quality standards and compliance
• Work Closely with supplier and buying office in overseas.
Jamie Chow - 2627 5223