Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser (Indoor Furniture)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Furniture / Appliances
• Diploma or above with over 5 years independent product sourcing working experience in buying office or trading company
• Sound knowledge about project management & product development
• Experienced in handling European market especially in buying office is preferred
• Very strong experience in indoor furniture products as well as good understanding of product knowledge
• Strong negotiation, presentation and problem solving skill
• Good time management and project management skills, can work on a project independently
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Good command of English and Mandarin
• Good at MS office and ERP skills
• Responsible for category sourcing activities and product development functions, including new product (indoor furniture) and supplier searching, quality and price comparison, sample comparison, price negotiation, factory evaluation etc.
• Responsible for project execution with milestone control and good time management
• Guide and monitor the order follow up, including working with OTS system to accept order, deliver timing control;
Customer and supplier management:
• Document management: Projects document filing and check.
• Communicate with Germany office to clarify inquiries and specifications;
• Supply chain management including supplier search, screen and identify potential supplier. Performance monitor of existing suppliers;
• Arrange and implement buying trip independently, including contact with supplier or vendor to arrange schedule, coordinate with supplier and buyer, accompany buying trip, write trip report etc.
• Supplier negotiation: price review and control, claim settlement etc.
• Frequently travel is required
Edmond So - 26275200