Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser (Lighting)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Electronics
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
• Diploma or above with 5 years above independent product sourcing working experience in trading company or buying office
• Experience in handling lighting related products and European market is preferred
• Strong negotiation, presentation and problem solving skill
• Good time management and project management skills, can work on a project independently
• Strong communication skills and negotiation skills
• Good command of English and Mandarin
• Sound PC knowledge including MS office
• Business development:
• Responsible for category (Lighting) sourcing activity, including searching new product and new supplier, quality and price comparison, sample comparison, price negotiation, factory evaluation etc.
• Responsible for project execution with milestone control and good time management
• Guiding and monitoring the order follow up, including working with OTS system to accept order, delivery time control;
• Document management: Projects document filing and checking.
• Customer and supplier management:
• Communicate with Germany headquarter to clarify inquiries and specifications;
• Supply chain management including supplier search, screen and identify potential supplier. Monitor suppliers’ performance
• Arrange and implement buying trip independently, including contact with supplier or vendor to arrange schedule, coordinate with supplier and buyer, accompany buying trip, prepare trip report etc.
• Supplier negotiation: price review and control, claim settlement etc.
Edmond So - 26275200