LAWSGROUP was founded in Hong Kong in 1975, with the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time. Through our effective people management and high end technology, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. With 40 years of hard work and dedication, we have become a leading fashion group with diversified business ranging from garment manufacturing (sweater & textile), retailing to property & investment.
With the motto of Passion for Fashion and our belief in H.I.T. philosophy culture, the Group aim to have LAWSGROUP apparel in every closet and to become a global fashion conglomerate, leading in innovation and a relentless approach to quality.
If you love our H.I.T. philosophy culture and are full of passion for fashion, explore our openings below and make you next career step with us.
Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser, Sweater / Cut & Sewn Knit (Stationed in SZ/ZH)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
- Analyze quarterly forecast align with merchandising strategies
- Manage and follow up with production line to ensure the product quality
- Liaise with internal and external customers to keep tracking the product development
- Retrieve and facilitate problem solution when necessaries
- Handle price negotiation
- Diploma graduate in Textile / Clothing or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in sweater / cut & sewn knit merchandising, preferably in U.S. market
- With factory background is an advantage
- Strong leadership, energetic & dynamic
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Station in Shenzhen / Zhuhai office is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Merchandiser