Senior Merchandiser / Product Developer - Men's Woven Shirt
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
On behalf a well developed garment manufacturing company, we are now inviting high caliber personnel to fill up the positions of Senior Merchandiser and Product Developer.
- Responsible for garment merchandising for relevant product category
- Handling product development, follow up samples status, fitting and measurement
- Work closely with overseas buyers, suppliers and factories on ordering and production schedules
- Coordinate with factories to follow through the manufacturing process to ensure on-time delivery
- Tackle various problems with factories and related parties
- Handle ad hoc tasks when required
- Higher Diploma / Certificate in merchandising, fashion, textile or related discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience for men’s shirts in manufacturing sector, familiar with USA and European markets
- Good communication and negotiation skills to liaise with buyers and suppliers
- Well organization skills to deal with the complex requirements from customers
- Responsible, independent, detail-minded and initiative
- Good command of both English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are required for Product Developer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please click APPLY NOW to submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format quoting Reference No. AJR-2553, including availability, present and expected salary.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.