Brighten Your Prospect
In Trust and RespectAccumulating over 65 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Senior Model Validation Manager (Ref: SMVM-00-SCMP)
Responsible for the validation of credit risk models. Prepare credit risk models validation report. Formulate policies and procedures to facilitate credit risk models validation.
- Master or Bachelor Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related disciplines preferably with professional qualification in ACCA/ CPA / CFA / FRM / PRM;
- In-depth knowledge in Basel requirements, IFRS 9 and banking practices in credit risk models validation is essential;
- At least 7 years banking experience in the validation of credit risk models and hands-on experience is preferred;
- Sound knowledge in statistical and quantitative analysis and familiar with SAS, Excel VBA, SQL and MS office;
- Analytical, independent, possession of good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less relevant experience will be considered as Model Validation Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.