Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Senior Network Engineer
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
- Provide technical support of daily network operation and problem resolution
- Work closely with other IT team members, vendors and contractors to design and recommend the technical architecture of Networking / Telecommunication solutions
- Network management and product evaluation
- Network equipment installation, configuration, testing and trouble shooting.
- Work with security team to translate the required actions and tasks for Network Security settings and/or Firewall configuration for audit purposes
- Project management of park & resort expansion and enhancement
- Preparation of operational and project document
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in technical support of networking systems
- Hands-on experience in Network, WiFi, IP Telephony and Structured Cabling System
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with lesser experience would be considered for Network Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines