PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 540 partners and 12,800 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau.
About Human Resources
Our Human Resource (HR) professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm's people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firm wide vales and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace. Human Resources support our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
Senior Officer (5-month contract) - Experienced Hire - HR - IFS
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Independently handle recruitment assignments for the designated Line of Service, which includes:
- understanding the resourcing needs and requirements
- suggesting suitable resourcing channels
- identifying candidates by direct sourcing and other sourcing channels
- screening applications, conducting interviews and coordinating necessary assessments
- managing the hiring manager and other stakeholders by regular communication
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies and other service providers;
- Work closely with the Experienced Hire managers to develop and manage a strategic sourcing strategy for the designated Line of Service; and
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum five years of experience in recruitment; preferably in a service or multinational environment;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written are essential;
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills with an ability to build strong client relationships;
- Client focused with demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative and flexibility;
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality;
- A team player with a “can do” attitude; and
- Ability to handle pressure and manage conflicting demands.