Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Senior Officer, AML Operations
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for managing the transaction monitoring (TM) system and logics, ensuing that the TM system and logic are operated in its optimal function. You will analyze alerts and cases generated by the TM system, investigate and report suspicious transactions to relevant authority and provide advice to Business on handling suspicious transactions and related AML/CFT matters. In addition, you will support the Bank’s AML/CTF related tasks or projects, such as the periodic review and enhancement of TM and sanction screening systems and support the preparation of TM and STR reporting.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3 years of experience in financial industry with exposure to AML, compliance, audit or risk management
- Knowledge and practical experience in AML compliance and/or crime investigation is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills and PC knowledge
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.