Senior Officer/ Assistant Trade Manager (Export/ Payables) - Overseas Bank - Ref. 3976
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Dealing / Trading
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
- Diploma or above;
- 4 years or above related experience in Bank, preferably gained in Trade Operations (payables side);
- Experience/ knowledge on Trade related products such as Letter of Credits Advising, Confirmation, Negotiation, Bank Guarantees, Standbys, etc.;
- Knowledge in UCPDC/ URR/ ISBP and the confirmation business expertise will be a plus;
- Develop client base and the trade-related business, such as Export Letter of Credit, Negotiation Advising etc, to Hong Kong and China clients;
- Identity and implement product sales strategy;
- Support Relationship Managers and handle enquires from clients;
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Monthly salary: HK$20-23K + discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: Tsim Sha Tsui/ Jordon;
- Good fringe benefits: Banking holidays, 22 days Annual Leave, medical (include spouse), dental and etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.