We are one of the leading public-listed companies in Hong Kong founded in 1963. The principal businesses of the Group include property investment, hotel and restaurant operations, management of real estate investment trust, share investment, trading of building materials, provision of property management and maintenance services. In order to cope with our rapid growth, we invite high caliber candidates with the following qualifications to join our team:
Senior Officer – Business Development (PRC Property Projects)
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Explore and identify potential real estate development projects in PRC
- Conduct feasibilities studies / due diligence on potential projects for completion of any M&A transactions
- Formulate and implement business plan for potential projects such as costing and budgeting, etc.
- Keep track of progress and make professional advice to senior management
- Keep abreast of changing PRC property market including but not limited to local practices and regulations, etc.
- Assist the department head in handling all projects / issues
- Degree holder or above, preferably in Real Estate, Legal, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- 5 years’ or above experience in established Hong Kong or PRC property developers. Experience of stationing in PRC is a definite advantage
- Good knowledge of establishment and operation of real estate WFOEs and related regulations in PRC
- Result-oriented, confident and flexible with strong business sense
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please send a full resume with present and expected salary, and date available to The Human Resources Department, 3/F., Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com (Please quote the reference no. on the envelope and the covering letter.)
To know more about us, please visit our website at http://.www.greateagle.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants who have not heard from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data will be destroyed after 12 months.