Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Officer, Compliance
|Work exp||2 Years To 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Insurance > Others
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Others
Working Location: Hong Kong
1. Investigate any non-compliance activities relating to Mainland Business, and assist the team to take appropriate follow-up actions.
2. Monitor activities relating to Mainland business (including without limitation identifying and assessing control weaknesses; assisting in providing recommendations to rectify the same; and monitoring implementation of such recommendations, etc)
3. Review / prepare policies and guidelines relating to Mainland business
4. Provide full support for the team in ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration, Law or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in compliance / investigation / audit / risk / insurance / banking;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing;
- Excellent writing skill in both English & Chinese;
- Strong analytical and investigation skill;
- Good knowledge in social media platforms (for example, facebook / wechat);
- Good in Putonghua