Established in 1944, we are one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. Bangkok Bank is Thailand’s market leader in corporate and SME banking and has the country’s largest retail customer base. The Bank’s overseas branch network spans in Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, the US and the UK, including two wholly-owned subsidiaries in China and Malaysia.
Our Hong Kong Branch is now looking for high caliber candidates to apply for this position:
Senior Officer - Customer Services (Ref: CS-16/51/80-CP)
- Supervise the operations of Customer Services including Account Opening, Deposits & Remittances
- Overview Anti-Money Laundering related issues on daily operations, such as transaction monitoring and customer review, etc.
- Provide training to sub-ordinates
- Engage in projects in business development and regulatory requirement
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 7 years banking experience and in-depth knowledge in Account opening and operations of Deposits & Remittances
- Minimum 5 years in supervisory role and able to manage a unit effectively
- Customer-oriented with good presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)