The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree preferably in facilities management / building services / engineering or other construction related discipline;
- a minimum of 5 years post-qualification relevant and concrete work experience in facilities management / project management, with supervisory experience is preferred;
- solid project planning and management skills and can demonstrate strong abilities in organisation, setting priorities, documentation and multi-tasking;
- excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to interact with various stakeholders;
- a flexible mindset and the ability to work under pressure to meet the set objectives of the organisation; and
- excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; hands on experience in preparing manuals, schedules, tender documents and discussion papers is preferred.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to assist in planning, co-ordination, execution and monitoring of matters relating to the facilities management of the CIC’s premises, which include training centres, training grounds, town offices, Customer Service Centre at MTR stations, Zero Carbon Building, etc;
- to provide assistance to new / renovation projects when required;
- to collaborate with a team of staff and to monitor the quality and progress carried out by contractors / consultants / service providers;
- to control and monitor the budget in relation to facilities management projects to all CIC's premises;
- to prepare tender briefs, tender documents and contracts and to draft recommendations;
- to assist in the initiatives related to “Green Environment” and “Energy Saving”; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the CIC.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (16 / SO – FMA – 106U) to email@example.com or by mail to the address below on or before 25 October 2016. For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
15/F, Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong