Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Senior Officer, MIS
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for delivering high quality enterprise intelligence and management information to support business units for effective decision making and business planning.
- Provide business analytics and commentary for sales monitoring and forecast to management team
- Prepare routine and ad-hoc MIS services, including management reports and incentive payout calculation
- Liaise with business stakeholders to address MIS requirements and deliver solution to facilitate business planning and monitoring.
- Review the daily MIS workflow and contribute ideas for enhancing team effectiveness and work improvement
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate in Business Administration, Information Technology or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 2 years working experience, preferably in the banking industry
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Access
- Detail-minded with good analytical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Officer