RECOLO | BFI Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations....
RECOLO | BFI
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | BFI is the Banking, Finance and Investment sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
Senior Officer / Officer - Corporate Communications
Our client is a sizable listed company in Hong Kong, they are looking for experienced professionals to join their Corporate Communications team. They provide attractive remuneration package to high calibre candidates.
- Coordinate and execute corporate communication initiatives to enhance corporate image and transparency
- Prepare corporate collaterals, including press releases, annual reports, sustainability reports, staff newsletters, and corporate videoes etc.
- Maintain corporate website, Weibo, WeChat and other social media platforms
- Provide support to corporate social responsibility programmes and volunteer activities
- Coordinate with vendors and manage their deliverables and performances
- Handle and response to public inquiries and complaints
- University graduate, preferably degree in Journalism, Communications, PR, Marketing, Translations or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 year relevant corporate communication experience gained from PR, property developers and listed companies are highly preferred
- Internal communications and PR event management gained from large organizations, hands-on experience in managing public affairs / community relations / CSR initiatives
- Familiar with social issues, current news & affairs and demonstrate a strong business acumen
- Self-motivated, hard-working, willing to learn, able to work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Bilingual translation capabilities), proficiency in Putonghua is desirable
- Good PC skills (including MS PowerPoint and Excel) and Chinese word processing
- Immediate availability is preferable.
Candidate with less experience or qualification will be considered as Corporate Communications Officer
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/Ijp0sF
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.