FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Senior Officer, Pension Compliance (Ref.: S549)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Insurance > Others
• Monitor routine compliance of functions in business unit such as the filing of regulatory returns, the submission of reports and compliance confirmation from service providers, incident reporting and the reply to regulator’s enquiry.
• Test the control and monitoring measures for monitoring service providers
• Review the procedure manuals of business unit and service providers to recommend changes, where appropriate
• Review and submit the marketing materials and ensure they are in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
• Conduct compliance review / audit on the business units
• Keep abreast of all relevant pension legislation and regulatory requirements
• Provide compliance support to pension trust services and pension marketing
• Assist in other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time
• Degree holder with minimum 1 year experience in audit/ compliance/ legal field
• Experience in pension compliance (MPF/ORSO) is preferable but not a must
• Knowledge of FATCA/ CRS/ AML is an advantage
• Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
• Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Computer literate – Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word processing and internet research
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Compliance Officer