Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Officer, Product Marketing
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Working Location: Hong Kong
1. Draft and produce high quality and customer-friendly marketing collaterals. As a project owner to revamp/update all the relevant product collaterals that compliance with the regulatory and channels requirements from sketch. Manage external creative agencies/suppliers to develop impactful and professional materials supported by user-friendly design. Work closely with internal stakeholders to get the materials signed off properly.
2. Take part in product launch activities, including develop product brochure, sales tools and digital materials within the agreed timeline.
3. Organize the promotional campaigns, both tactical and product promotions in good quality. Liaise and coordinate with related teams to ensure the campaigns are properly delivered to customers and agents.
- Degree holder, preferably major in Marketing / Communications / Business
- Minimum 3 years of related experience gained in insurance / financial industry
- Solid experience in developing marketing & product collaterals and organising product launch campaigns
- Strong knowledge on life insurance products
- Excellent project management and organisational skill
- Good command in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good inter-personal skills and able to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to meet tight timeline and work independently
- Organised, proactive and detail-minded team player
- Proficient in PC applications, including MS word, excel, powerpoint and Chinese word processing