Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Senior Officer – Training (Global Technical Service)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Administration > Others
Human Resources > Training & Development
Science / Lab / Research > Others
- Lead the design and development of training for staff based on identified needs
- Determine the most effective delivery approaches for a variety of training needs and audiences, e.g. LMS
- Perform quality assurance on instructional material
- Conduct a Train-The-Trainer training course
- Maintain and manage the Learning Management System, as a system administrator
- Execute project plans and ensure established standards and requirements are met
- Ensure consistency in training approach and materials
- Complete the assigned duties independently with minimum supervision
- Provide supervision and specific administration support
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- 3-5 years working experience preferably, with 1-2 years experience on Learning Management System and e-learning materials
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skill including MS Office (e.g. Powerpoint, Word and Excel), and Adobe Captivate or equivalent e-learning development tool(s)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, project management and multi-tasking skills
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.