About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Senior Operation Manager, Private Banking, 1317
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Lead the operational management, oversee the whole middle office division covering Compliance & Operational Risk Control, Credit Risk Management and System Project Management
- Prepare all respective documents, policies and procedures and provide support & control on the whole account opening processing of client onboarding including AML/KYC/Suitability/FCC & related compliance fulfillments
- Process all banking and investment transactions, payment & settlement for Private Banking clients
- Handle all operational, settlement and service related inquiries and complaints from Private Banking clients
- Monitor all product & trade settlement
- Process related credit documents, valuation, limit excess monitoring & control & handle all margin calls for Private Banking clients and the respective reporting
- Manage business initiatives & projects, establish operational policy and procedures for the launch of the various investment products
- Ensure all compliance requirements of the local regulatory authorities are properly executed in the operation of the business
- University degree or above
- Sound knowledge of the local Private Banking operation policies & procedures and controls of client onboarding; trade transactions and settlements of products; and regulatory rules and requirements particularly the areas of AML/KYC/FCC/Suitability
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experiences in the areas of operation management and control in Private Wealth Management / Private Banking sector
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure as a self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.