集友銀行1947年在香港註冊開業，現為中國銀行(香港)有限公司附屬機構。本行多年來以 "立基香港、連通中港、聯繫華僑"，努力辦成一家具有中國傳統風格的現代化銀行。以 "審慎經營，銳意拓展"為發展策略。邁入二十一世紀，本行與時並進，致力轉變營銷模式，銳意拓展私人投資理財及工商融資業務，並利用不斷創新的先進科技提升資源運用效益。
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd. It has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only keeping pace with the world, but growing in stature and continuously working to improve itself and its services.
We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) to fill in the following position.
For more information of our career opportunities, please visit our website www.chiyubank.com
Senior Operation Support Officer
- Handle the operation of the payments transaction, including but not limited to the provision of services and operational support
- Handle and override the transactions as authorized, and to rectify the errors and mistakes proactively
- Improve the operation efficiency and manage the operational risks involved
- Update the operation policies and procedures in accordance with latest statutory requirements
- Manage the distribution setup of the incoming SWIFT and CHATS messages to various business unit
- Report promptly to superiors for any irregularity
- Participate in ad-hoc assignment as assigned
- Degree holder or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in Banking industry
- Familiar with banking operations and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website ( http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 28430133. Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.