A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Operational Risk Manager
Operational Risk Department, Risk Management Division
Hang Seng’s Operational Risk is responsible for developing, overseeing and implementing the operational risk management framework to protect the Bank’s reputation, reduce operational losses and thereby optimize the regulatory capital requirement and enhance shareholders’ value.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Operational Risk Manager.
- Implement the operational risk management framework and ensure its effectiveness
- Oversee and assist senior front to back management to identify, quantify and manage the Operational Risk profile of their business
- Engage in key change management initiatives to ensure that operational risk exposure is considered and addressed
- Perform independent reviews and provide assurance that key controls are designed and operating effectively
- Produce high quality risk and control analysis / reports as well as provide pragmatic & risk-based recommendations for senior management reviews
- University degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in banking including Global Markets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound analytical and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with good knowledge of application software
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes