SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER/PURCHASER/PURCHASING/US MNC award winning interior design/building/construction/job
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Design > Interior Design
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
US multinational award winning interior design company - core projects are high end hotels, hospitality, casinos, spa and luxurious residental projects located in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific region - is looking for a SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Studies in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/Business/building/construction will be an advantage
- 5 to 8 years procurement experience for interior deisgn/building/construction projects
- Experience in the procurement of materials for hotels or luxurious residential interior design projects is highly prefer
- Relevant procurement experience in handling the sourcing of all materials for hotel operators & residential property developers
- Resourceful, ability to perform quality control and inventory management;
- Strong communications, interpersonal skills and proficient in MS office applications;
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Report to the Procurement Manager
- Responsible for procurement of materials for hotels and luxurious residential interior design projects
- Handling the sourcing of all materials for hotel operators & residential property developers
- Work closely with in-house interior designers and project managers for procurement activities
- Perform quality control and inventory management
- Maintain up-to-date suppliers / services provider database;
- 5 days work
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.