集友銀行1947年在香港註冊開業，現為中國銀行(香港)有限公司附屬機構。本行多年來以 "立基香港、連通中港、聯繫華僑"，努力辦成一家具有中國傳統風格的現代化銀行。以 "審慎經營，銳意拓展"為發展策略。邁入二十一世紀，本行與時並進，致力轉變營銷模式，銳意拓展私人投資理財及工商融資業務，並利用不斷創新的先進科技提升資源運用效益。
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd. It has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only keeping pace with the world, but growing in stature and continuously working to improve itself and its services.
We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) to fill in the following position.
For more information of our career opportunities, please visit our website www.chiyubank.com
Senior Product Development Manager (Core Banking Product)
- Lead a small team to manage bank-wide core banking product development
- Monitor and analyze the data and trend of products and services in order to enhance and optimize the product image and to maximize product profitability
- Analyze and optimize the deposit and credit lending products workflow and system enhancement for improving customer experience and reducing operational risk
- Integrate the market analysis and business forecast, generate ideas on product features development and recommend appropriate pricing strategy
- Coordinate with relevant departments/units to perform the deposit products optimization
- Conduct market competition analysis of deposit and credit lending products and prepare proposals for new products / product revamp
- Review and report business status, effectiveness of the marketing campaigns and business plans periodically
- Participate in ad-hoc assignment as assigned
- Degree holder with major in Finance, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 10 years of product development experience in banking or financial industry
- Independent, ability to work under pressure and sensitive to market changes with a proactive approach to drive business growth
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as of Product Development Manager)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website (http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2843 0133. Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.