Hop Lee Builders Company Limited was established in 1968. We have been actively undertaking construction, maintenance and decoration projects and have developed significant management and technical expertise in these areas. Not only are we engaged in a wide range of public construction works in Hong Kong, we are also very devoted to many areas of private construction works. Furthermore, we have included in various Government Approved Contractor Lists and have been promoted in those Lists as we progress in project experience and corporate development.
Senior Project Coordinator
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Education subsidies, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
- Familiar with New Building projects;
- Assist Site Agent and Project Manager to handle contractual and technical matters.
- To prepares written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control;
- To liaise with relevant Government Departments and Authorities on statutory submissions, approvals and inspections; and
- Higher Certificate standard or above in Building Studies / Architectural Studies or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in new building to execute project coordination works in main contractor.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Excellent site management skills;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin); and
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your full resume stating current and expected salary in MS Word format to:
The Human Resource Department
Address : Unit 905, 9th Floor, Conic Investment Building, No. 13 Hok Yuen Street, Hunghom, Kowloon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks might consider their applications unsuccessful.