We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations.
One of our clients (US based, Fortune 500), is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Senior/ Project Coordinator - Korean speaking - Ref: 3738
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan|
Media / Advertising > Editorial / Journalism
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Legal / Professional Services > Translation
|Salary (HKD)||$13,000 - $20,000|
- Degree or above;
- Native in Korean (a must) and fluent in English;
- 2 years or above experience in Project Coordination/ Customer Services/ B2B Sales;
- Experience in dealing multi-projects with global, VIP corporate clients is highly preferred;
- Experience in translation/ editing projects is preferred but not a must;
- Understand the requirements from clients with effective communication skills;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to complete projects with tight deadlines;
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Monthly salary: HK$13K - 20K + double pay + Bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: Central;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. medical, dental, life insurance, bank holiday, etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to email@example.com or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.